Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 11:09
Wednesday, May 6, 2015 - 09:13
Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 12:53
Wednesday, April 1, 2015 - 14:59
Friday, March 27, 2015 - 11:31
Friday, March 20, 2015 - 13:50
Friday, March 20, 2015 - 11:43
Friday, March 20, 2015 - 11:40
Tuesday, March 3, 2015 - 10:06
New model has improved rotation to 90®
Easy programming with LED display allows for more configurations
Improved transmission signalling to make walk test more effective
Tuesday, March 3, 2015 - 09:38
Enterprise Security is an official distributor of Paxton’s industry leading access control and door entry solutions.
Flexible, straightforward and easy to install, Paxton products offer a scalable security solution for any site requirement.
Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 11:28
A new range of high efficiency switchmode power supplies that offer either 12V dc (13.8V) or 24V dc (27.6V); selectable by a simple PCB switch.
Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 10:07
This important document addresses the problem of accurate monitoring of fire alarm
system batteries highlighting that: - Battery Voltage Reading ‘does not give a true indication
of the health and condition of the battery; surface charge, temperature and age of the
battery affect results’.
Here, at Dycon, we agree, that’s why we have launched NGI (Next Generation Intelligence)
- an advanced new technology in a range of 3rd Party-Certified EN54-2 & 4 power supplies offering a genuine solution to this issue!
Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 09:48
An effective and robust aid for the security man-guard market
Combining wireless PIR detection with a more informative paging system will enable man-guard sites to work intelligently and effectively by pin-pointing areas of concern, leading to a rapid response and reduced costs.
Wednesday, November 26, 2014 - 09:53
Elmdene International has now released their new high quality, cost effective STX range of switch mode power supplies that have been specifically designed for EN54 compliant fire systems.
- Available in 1A, 2A, 5A or 10A versions
- Certified to EN54-4:1997, A1:2002 & A2:2006
- High Efficiency - utilises Elmdene's new EcoCharge technology
- Switch mode design
- Enclosures to accommodate: 1.2Ah, 7Ah, 17Ah, 38Ah and 65Ah standby battery options
- 3 years warranty
Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - 09:27
Why choose Luminite's Genesis PIR detectors?
- The installation time for our WIRELESS PIR detectors is significantly lower than for a wired system.
- The transmission range of 1km (line of sight) is far in excess of our competitors.
- Repeaters can extend the transmission range to tens of kilometres.
- Radio signal works exceptionally well on large industrial areas where metal clad buildings are often a hindrance for less capable wireless systems.
- False alarm statistics are significantly lowered due to our revolutionary black mirror optics.
- Heart beat poling continuously monitors the health of the unit and battery state.
- Our continued IP integration programme means that we can interface with an ever growing host of partner products including Immix, Milestone and Panasonic.
- Genesis PIRs are designed using 3mm thick polycarbonate for ruggedness and durability.
- Genesis detectors are easily pole mountable.
- Up to 64 detectors can work from one masthead receiver.
Tuesday, November 4, 2014 - 16:33
2 Wires Anywhere No Need to Replace Cables
2Voice is designed with installers and their work in mind. Styled according to market demands, it translates needs into innovations and advantages.
Monday, October 20, 2014 - 21:50
Thursday, October 16, 2014 - 09:15
Friday, October 10, 2014 - 09:46
Thursday, October 2, 2014 - 10:22
Wednesday, September 24, 2014 - 10:23
Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 08:26
Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 22:35
Monday, August 18, 2014 - 19:09